[BaadAssGremlins] SEM Paint & Aerosol Products (Plastic Dyeing)

[BaadAssGremlins] SEM Paint & Aerosol Products (Plastic Dyeing)

Paul check out this site. I have used their products for years. But with
me it has always been black so I don't know if they have or can custom
mix the color you need. You don't have to be a professional to do it
yourself, you only have to know how to use a spray can. First you spray
on and wipe off the plastic prep, then you tac the piece off and spray
on the sand free and over the sand free while it is still wet spray on
the color coats like using a regular spray can. You then can use a semi
clear cote over it. I just did a dash for my Hornet. On the top I used
the sem  and the semi clear and on the face I used regular gloss black
enamel because I like gloss on the face pieces of the dash.
"Doc"