[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Christine Javelin owner needs help

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Christine Javelin owner needs help

Yes,
Your car is Christine so destroy it immediately before it kills us
all!!! Actually, this is a pretty common problem and my Gremlin does
the same thing. The gauges go on and off at will and occasionally the
alternator light comes on. I plan to eventually take it to an
electrical repair shop and have this fixed. I picked up an NOS
circuit board for the dash. I am hoping this will fix the problem,.
Paul