[BaadAssGremlins] Christine Javelin owner needs help

[BaadAssGremlins] Christine Javelin owner needs help

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! My 1974 Javelin has a wierd electrical problem. After
the car runs for about 20 minutes, the alternator light comes on bright red
and the guages stop working. Then when it decides to do so, the light goes
off and the dash guages work again. Is my car Christine, or does some
knowing AMCer know what this is Daniel Kacynski  aztecdaniel@xxxxxxxxxxx
941-423-7118
Anyone that thinks they can help please feel free to chime in, and please
copy your email to Daniel also, as he is not a member at the moment of
either group. Some of the Badass Gremlin folks were talking about electrical
problems recently some possibly a connection, no pun intended, thanks for
all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825