[BaadAssGremlins] Off Topic & Heartless

I just saw on the news that a landlord in Alabama has filed an eviction
notice on one of his tenants for having 7 of his relatives staying there
who were storm evacuate's from New Orleans hurricane. He stood there
with no remorse and stated the law was on his side and he was right to
do it. What a real SOB. AMC content, I hope an old AM General Hummer
runs into his building and makes him homeless with out an income or
friends or family to help him..
"Doc"