[BaadAssGremlins] Re: more stuff for Jerry's new garage

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: more stuff for Jerry's new garage

  Yea, I remember seeing that car too. In fact when we were talking
you asked me if I saw the red levi car. Didn't the car have an older
front end on it? I remember the 78 dash in it.
                               SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> It's a Levi edition, just not the blue one, there were three
colors Blue (most popular) a rusty red (saw one at Kenosha last
year) and beige (and this one's really faded). Gary 'The  "Levi's"
Mix'

free-Levi-
Edition_W0QQitemZ4573667469QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> email volume is currently
> light; 4-7 day reply time;
> call if important
>

> Yahoo! for Good
> Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
>

> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>  Visit your group "BaadAssGremlins" on the web.

>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.