Re: [BaadAssGremlins] For Sale: '73 Hornet Sportabout

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] For Sale: '73 Hornet Sportabout

Hi there,
Car is located in Tn and we are asking $3500 for it.
If you have any more ?? that I didn't even think about putting on yahoo just let me know.
There is also a picture that I uploaded of the hornet.

Thanks and God bless
Mary : )

Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How much are you looking to get for it?? and were is
it located?
Ed

http://mail.yahoo.com