Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Drag racing on 85 oct gas

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Drag racing on 85 oct gas

In a message dated 9/12/05 10:06:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, carll@xxxxxxxx writes:
well I finally did it hit the 12's the new gears did it
previous gears and times were
3.50 13.1 et
3.89 13.68 et
3.25 12.70 et
not too bad for a 3400 lb car with AC, PS, PB and full interior
8.5 compression unported heads has a engle cam,torker intake and
Holley carb I have now hit all my goals of +20 MPG was 20 with the 3.5
is now 23 with the 3.25 so set up the same way I got it all

all on 85 oct gas and no power adders at 6700 ft air density

Giz
Mucho congrats Giz :)
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS