Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stung! Hornets outta Hornets

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] stung! Hornets outta Hornets

Eddie,
Nice hand!! I'm fighting those da** red paper wasps trying to nest behind the rear bumper of my 68 Javelin one week and they still come back for more.

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi John, if interested, $5 + $3.95 shipping. Not included is the Adolph's
Meat Tenderizer and Bactine spray used for my hand shown here. When opening
up the door to the 74 Hornet, a pile of Texas 1 inch black wasps flew out
and one stung me on the index finger right at the damned joint, so that is
why hand is swollen and red, couldn't get the stinger out either. There is a
story or moral there I'm sure about a Hornet and Hornet, but not in mood for
that now. I did get my Hornet spray for the damned bees and took them out
then in a fit of sick glee put their nest on top of a pile of fire ants I
stirred up so watch their nasty babies die too.

I also punched in your zip code into that ebay seller you mentioned the
other day to see how much it would cost to ship this via UPS, not bad only
$896.00.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825