Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: A few more items headed to eBay..?

John, I need the center dash brezel. How about $30 for it? Let me know soon. Thanks, Larry

-----Original Message-----
From: John W Rosa <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC List <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:57:13 -0400
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: A few more items headed to eBay..?

Photo links added below...

-----Original Message-----
From: John W Rosa [mailto:JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Here's a few things I've discovered that I don't 'need'.
Photos on request.

All fit 70-77 Gremlin/Hornet...

One excellent (seriously) natural black center dash bezel
with radio-delete panel...all intact- no cracks, scars,
alterations. Dare I say, 'show quality'.
http://www.javelinamx.com/ebay/bezel1.jpg

Two VERY nice, uncut black door panels (from my 77 Grermlin). Wipe them
down, slap 'em on...ready to go.
http://www.javelinamx.com/ebay/doorpanels1.jpg

Glovebox door and surround in black, from 77 Gremlin. Nice.
http://www.javelinamx.com/ebay/glovebox1.jpg

Make offers direct to my Email address. Thanks.

John

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>