[BaadAssGremlins] looking for pics of my 12 gremlins

[BaadAssGremlins] looking for pics of my 12 gremlins

hi everyone looking for pics of all the gremlins to post some do not
look good but they are projects waiting,,,,,its raining and that hurts
me,,,wife told me this morning that the electrician will be here tues.
to put the new service panel in for the house,,,,well that means
digging out the scrambler from under all the boxes that are piled on
it and moving it outside which puts it in the eyes of people who don't
know things,,,one day a guy stops and asks me "hey is that NOVA for
sale ????????? what ????? yeh that funny colored NOVA,,,,,,had to get
rid of him quick before i lost my cool,,,, a nova what the @#$&&%@ ahs
he been smoking ,,,,i keep it hid and buried in the garage ,,,,i even
forget i own one sometimes,,,,,,what a rush to drive it,,,,,,,,,oh
looked for the power steering bracket that someone needed for a six
cylinder,,,,no go do not have one all standard engines  only two of my
gremlins even have power steering,,,,,,,,,,later,,,it's stopped
raining,,,back to the garage,,,,,,,,,,stephen,,,,,