[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Part Desperately needed ASAP

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Part Desperately needed ASAP

I went out and bought another gremlin today and it doesnt have all of
the extra parts that was broken on mine. This model was made without
them, the intake does not have the egr valve opening and where the
piece screws into the block has a plug there. the carb does not have
the extra vaccume ports, so what I am going to do is just replace them
all with the intake setup from the new gremlin to what i am driving and
it will eleminate all of the excess crap.