[BaadAssGremlins] Texas Lone Star Shootout/Houston RaceWay Park Oct 15-1

[BaadAssGremlins] Texas Lone Star Shootout/Houston RaceWay Park Oct 15-16 2005

If anyone is interested, this is at one of the world's fastest tracks just
east of Houston in Baytown, only 38 feet above sea level and high humidity
make for some great ET's. This show according to the Houston Mopar Club, is
under new promoters, usually hundreds of cars, so might want to make plans
to come down in October
http://www.lonestarshootout.com/

To see some past photos (several of my cars in there like Matador coupe; I
was asleep in it, as worked the night before, duh) but here are a number of
nice photos of some cars:
http://www.houstonmopars.org/
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX