Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ALERT: Ebay scammer, user ID 'ebrown999'...crazy h

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ALERT: Ebay scammer, user ID 'ebrown999'...crazy hidden...

Maybe his ID is really 666, not 999 and thanks for the info. I have never bought off Ebay but it sure is good to hear about how much people try to scam everyone. Be careful I guess. Like I said before, I am new to this forum and would like to get to add more to this group as I can.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS