Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engines possibly available

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Engines possibly available

I am new to this group, but I do know that U can forget about the driveline from the commando. I have owned Jeeps (and AMC's) all my life and the 225 Buick V6 is not worth much and the transmission that goes with it is worse. The tranny is very weak and not even worth the effort to think about using it for anything but what it came in. As Bart said, the commando should be in darn good shape (RUST FREE ! ) to command(o) that price. I have owned them and they are only good if they are Rust Free and worth restoring in their original Jeep form. Thanks and I look forward to joining in more with this group. Bob from Minnesota.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS