Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: This place sucks!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: This place sucks!

LOL thats cool Eddie!

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Reminds me of another long drawn out story but will make like Reader's
Digest and condense it quickly as heading out. After we used to listen to
our 8 tracks and reefer and shhlizt driving around for hours endless in
Corpus Christi in the 70s, many times we found ourselves at Nolan's Steak
House. This place had a big salad bar when salad barsd were just starting
out, now they are common. But on the menu, they used to have something
called Reef & Beef. No matter how many times we saw it, everyone would
always laugh about it, saying they would being us a big reefer to get the
munchies, then graze on beef. Yup, I know, lame but hey it was 1975.

Now my dumb trick I still laugh about is when Paige and me go to a
steakhouse in Houston, the conversation with hosyess sometimes goes like
this:

Hi, welcome to Saltgrass, two for dinner?

Yes, two for Stakes.

Name please?

Stakes.

No, name for the table?

Stakes.

Paige usually gives it away snickering, I usually bring out my Texas drivers
license and the hostess realizes she has been punked.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx