[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet ball joints

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet ball joints

Thanks, Doc.  I can appreciate the saftey issue.  With the car on jack
stands, and the front suspension hagning down, fully extended, the
spring should remain in place, right?  And with the shock in place, if
by some chance the spring does pop out, then the shock should keep it
contained (?)  Is there a way to chain the spring to the chassis to
keep it in place?  Or, can a length of chain be run across to the
spring on the other side, so that one spring acts against the other?

Thanks,
Dan