[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Novice question on tranny

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Novice question on tranny

So, I want to keep the 727 tranny for another. Now, where would I
find a BW10 tranny and would it be a 4 or 5 speed?

I'm looking at a couple Jeep Comanchees with 304's. Would the Jeeps
have that Tranny?

Ralph

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 9/6/05 2:26:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> rebade1@xxxx writes:
>
> Hello  all, I am looking for a manual tranny for my 401 in my '79
Spirit