Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whole lotta O/T going on!!

Sorry to hear about Lu. We've got to be more careful about what we go off on a 'rant' about. Don't need to lose good folks here.   Gary 'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: lumina333@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:18:00 EDT
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Whole lotta O/T going on!!

Look,I just found out the Lu left the group because she was tired of the O/T stuff on here and i know i have been guilty as hell of the o/t stuff here as well.I would like us to get back to what the rgoup was made for and tone down some of the o/t jargon.I'm not yelling at anyone and i blame myself as well for the o/t stuff its just now we gotta reel it in and get back to talking about Gremlin and their related cars.I hope Lu rejoins as she has contributed lots to this place and would certainly be missed here.
regards
Bart M.
Owner/Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS