Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Neil Diamond Died in My Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Neil Diamond Died in My Gremlin

LMAO sorry not laughing at yer 8 track messing up but i could just imagine hearing PUT ON YER HOT LIGHeeeeeeeRRrrr'click'click'click Sorry about hearing all that work down the drain,maybe get Niel D.on CD and a nice CD player?buut i do know this kid who rebuilds 8 track tapes if you want me to put you in touch with him?
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS