Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car show trophies,fair or not?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car show trophies,fair or not?

In a message dated 9/3/05 12:01:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fastchevelleg@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi everyone! We went to a car show the other day. There was 100 top
trophies and then there was 10 trophies for best amc, mopar, chevy, ect.
Anyway we got # 14 in the top 100. Then there was 2 amc's up for the
Best amc trophy, one was our 74 Gremlin and then a 69 Javlin. The
Javlin got the Best AMC award. My husband and I went to look at the
Javlin that won. It had a chevy motor, so how could it be the BEST
AMC?????????????    Check out my pic
After seeing the pics of your Gremlin,you guys got ROBBED your Gremlin is truly BAAD ASS looking!!
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS