Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car show trophies,fair or not?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Car show trophies,fair or not?

In a message dated 9/3/05 12:01:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fastchevelleg@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi everyone! We went to a car show the other day. There was 100 top
trophies and then there was 10 trophies for best amc, mopar, chevy, ect.
Anyway we got # 14 in the top 100. Then there was 2 amc's up for the
Best amc trophy, one was our 74 Gremlin and then a 69 Javlin. The
Javlin got the Best AMC award. My husband and I went to look at the
Javlin that won. It had a chevy motor, so how could it be the BEST
AMC?????????????    Check out my pic
Well is your gremlin stock?maybe this car show went for the wow factor?tho if i seen that Javvieand it was all done up I'd be wowing too...till i seen the motor then all that wow would turn  into a oww LOL
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS