[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

Uptight pussy,

     Being Polish....my grandma from Poland... and other Grandmother
from Slovenia... I know what happend to the Poles.  It wasn't one
lynching..it was hundreds, thosands, millions of lynchings,
beatings, shootings.... The Polish were looked upon as Ignorant,
dirty people because of Nazi propaganda. One being my great
grandmother. She was shot and found by a river.  Does it matter
when? when its your family?  Maybe we should wait 50 years to say
gay, then it would will be ok. Polish jokes don't seem to bother the
Poles anymore.  So maybe 50 years from now the gays won't mind
hearing GAY.

There you go again with your biggotry...Don't want us to say
anything bad but you will relate me to a "mindless reproduction
 machine".  Tisk Tisk.... thats not very sensitive!  Why do you
assume that all I want to do is procreate when in fact its the
handing down of ideas that is so important. Raising children and
passing down tradition. Can't do that if you don't have kids. (its
happening in Europe) Hopefully your ideas will die with you.  Have a
nice day!

and dont worry... this is my last post on this subject.  I just
wanted to ruffle a few feathers.  Nothing new with my Gremlin.
Haven't had the time planning a wedding.... or actually doing what
the little lady wants.