Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the _mc forum

In a message dated 8/30/05 11:13:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Let me know when a guy gets beat to death and left in a field
for being Polish, or lynched for that matter... then your
analogy will hold weight.

And if the whole point of life is merely to pro-create, that's
a pretty low goal, since every dolt with a hormone can do that.

The positive and negative is only in your mind.  I'm straight
and choose not to pro-create. By your standard then, I'm bad.
I'm refusing to fulfill my obligation as a mindless reproduction
machine.

Aim low and never be disappointed.

Signed,

The uptight pussy.

John,PPS,you guys need to knock it off i will NOT have this place turn into hannity and combs i HATE combs he looks like a damn peanut  with eyes.
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS