[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Junkyard Gremlin

Hi Steph,
I have to drive 60 miles(30 miles each direction) to get these cranks from the car in the
junkyard. I will have to pay $4 for each crank to the junkyard plus gas going and coming. I
don't want to rip you off but it just doesn't make sense for me to do this(especially with
today's gas prices.) Wait a minute. This just in!!  I just checked Ebay!! Look at this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/68-73-all-AMC-Javelin-AMX-SCRambler-etc-2-
window-
cranks_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQitemZ4571223024QQrdZ1QQsspagena
meZWDVW

This set of window cranks is going for $76!! The AMC market has just gone nuts. This is
nothing though. There was a person who paid $100 for the hose that goes from the Air
cleaner to the valve cleaner on a 70 to 74 AMC Six cylinder. You can pick this up for $25 at
American Parts Depot. BTW they sell new window cranks there for $25/each. I always
thought that price was kind of steep but I guess it is actually a bargain. Anyway. if you
want the cranks. How does $10/each sound? Figure $4 for shipping?
Thanks
Paul

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stephanie Burchett <fastchevelleg@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi, I have been looking for some window cranks! Let me know what these will run me,
with shipping, your time and the cost of the cranks. We have a 74 Gremlin. Thanks for
your time!