Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

In a message dated 8/30/05 5:25:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rebade1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,

Glad to have one forum where the AMC folks can talk about something
without smoke being blown up their a**! Hang in there! That's the ONE
BIG reason I decided to not join the "new" Forum and finally just hang
out here and once in a while the AMXFiles!

Those few "moderators" will eventually only have themselves to chat
with. Good riddance! Maybe they'll leave the normal AMC folks alone.
AMC always has had class on its side and they don't have any.

Thanks again Bart!!!

Ralph
Hey no prob Ralph,I made this place for us to enjoy especially the Gremlin,Hornet,Concord.Spirit fan who seem to barely have a voice out there in AMX and Javelinland.
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS