Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

In a message dated 8/30/05 6:07:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I guess I'll be the one to start a flame war.
Im too new to remember all the bad Crap I guess. I kinda like the new
forum.  I dont get to involved with it or the people on it so its ok
for me.

I havent had any problems with getting answers and such over there.

I must not ask the right ones over here though. They get skipped over
fairly fast. ?:(?

If you don;'t like it Dennis leave then,were no where near as big or have as many members especially participating members as the amc list of the forum.I and many here try and heelp answer any questions as best we can.just don't expect world class service like on the gaymc forum.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS