From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:08 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

In a message dated 8/30/05 4:04:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Slap? That's MEAN! I just carefully place one of
Eddie's RWB corporate logo flags over her torso
and make like I'm romancing some hot former
Kenosha employee
Who Herb,the hairy silverback lookin emplyee LMAO
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS