Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Who all can afford to drive there rides?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Who all can afford to drive there rides?

In a message dated 8/30/05 3:51:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I can barely afford to try to get it going. LOL

I hear ya there Lu.
Its been almost 5 years since Ive had the pleasure to drive my
Gremlin. I knew going into a project like this that it would be a
while, but it seems like an eternity.

Im hoping by next summer to be about done, but I bet its more like
2.   Maybe someone can give me a ride in theres? Rod

You can ride in mine dude,I'll push you steer and make vroom vroom noises LOL
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS