Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

In a message dated 8/30/05 3:49:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hemmigremmie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I always felt like an outcast over there because of my choice of
powerplants in my Gremlin.
Not the most popular over here I admit, but at least you guys (n
gals) respond to some of my posts and treat me decent.
I just hope they stay there and dont start coming here to the real
Gremlin site. Rod

p.s. Im a mod at HR.com with over 30,000 members and we have hardly
any problems over there. I think if you dont slap an AMC sticker on
yer old lady's head before mating over there your banned! LOl
90% of the assholes on the amc forum have a snowballs chance in hell joining here so fear not  my bastardized gremlin friend LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS