Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I'm SICK of the GAYmc forum

In a message dated 8/30/05 8:19:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You're a pain in the ass, Bart. Seems this group just tolerates pain better
than that one.  Of course, it helps that YOU'RE the mod here!! LOL!  : )

John
I'm a P.I.T.A yes a onry angry arsehole at times,but i'm really not FAKE like a lot are on the amc forum.I am more abusive and a terror on the amc forum so i can see the reactions i'll get form the 4500 mods on there and access how  their like some were cool others like creeeprs4ever  tried the Stalin treatment on me.Imho Franky Swygert would be the H.N.I.C on the amc forum too.also lastly i'm a fair mod on here .all i ask is just for once we gab about some hot rodded Gremmie and their related cars and pics of them and i'll let pretty much anything go on here LOL
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS