[BaadAssGremlins] For sale: Loaded Spirit w/ F&R Anti-Sway, Tight-Ratio

[BaadAssGremlins] For sale: Loaded Spirit w/ F&R Anti-Sway, Tight-Ratio Steering, AC, TILT...etc.

Also on the block....my '81 Spirit DL project.

See the webpage for most of the details.
http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/81spirit/index2.htm

Hasn't been touched since the website's update in April, so what you see
is what you get. Sale includes the 78 AMX grillework setup that took
forever to gather, as well as the rear spoiler. Just install the few
remaining black interior panels (cargo area), throw the screws back in
the dash assembly and then paint it your choice of color. Engine and
Trans need attention...again, details on the page. Starts and runs
reliably, but may need work to be really road-worthy. My intent was to
dsrop a 4.0L/Auto w/OD out of a 2WD Cherokee into it...just haven't
gotten that far yet. $1000 takes it complete or $750 minus the wheels
and tires. A significant loss, but I've gotta put some fast cash
together.

John W Rosa