[BaadAssGremlins] AMC parts & more...going to eBay soon?

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC parts & more...going to eBay soon?

Here's a short list of 'stuff' I'm getting ready to throw on eBay. Gotta
raise all the cash I can, quickly to close a deal on a long-wanted car.

If you want details, let me know on which.

Prices are undecided so far, which is why eBay may be the route to go
with...but I'll entertain serious offers, so feel free to respond with
your best number.

Set of four Turbocast II wheels, caps and nuts. Very Good- no rash, with
or without current tires.

1971-1974 Javelin AMX rear spoiler (not a repro), excellent- just paint
and go.

1974 AMC Technical Service Manual (TSM)

1979 AMC Technical Service Manual (TSM)

1982 AMC Technical Service Manual (TSM)

Rare, original edition 'Performance American Style' (not a repro)

Rare, original hardcover Chilton's Repair and Tune-Up Guide for AMX and
Javelin, 1968 to 1971 (or 1968-71 as the cover states). Cover also
mentions the 232 258 290 304 343 360 390 and 401. Also states 'Plus
Competition Tuning'. (not a repro)

'AMX & Javelin Portfolio 1968-1974' by R.M.Clarke.very good shape.

American Motors Family Album, c1976. Includes models through 1977.tons
of photos and great info. Nice shape. One loose page.

VIN tag, build sheet, warranty card, title (and perhaps the door tag if
found) for a 1974 AMX 401 Go-Pak car

Other 1971-1988 stuff available...list your needs and I'll see what I
have.
Ultra-rare pieces like flapper air cleaners and Machine wheels...don't
got that.

John W Rosa