[BaadAssGremlins] Two Hornets For Sale....maybe.

[BaadAssGremlins] Two Hornets For Sale....maybe.

I've just received a chance to grab a car I've been seeking
a long time, but am (as always) caught short on the funds
to grab it. So, while I'm scrambling to raise the cash, I'm
selling not only the blue Project Hornet I have ($400, see
below), but am floating the possibility of also selling the
copper '73 360 X as well.

The blue car is a late-1973 hatchback, minus drivetrain. Has
V8 rear springs with the 6cyl axle. Interior was stripped to
start a restorationEverything is in there, but needs
installing. Perhaps this is better done up as a race car?
Three magnum wheels are shown, but the fourth is included.
The rolling shell with all exterior pieces, and minus all
else is $250. I'll leave the interior parts on board for $400
total. I have a V8 front crossmember and coil springs for it
...add $150 (these are not for sale seperately 'til the car
sells). And a spare set of rot-free fenders and hood for
Another $125.

The real nice copper 360 car is in great shape. You can see
tons of pics and read all about it's year with me at-

I'm adament that this car should continue being restored to
factory-stock, as few original 360 hatchbacks remain. While
I got a very good deal on the car, I've invested significantly
more in bits and pieces for it. As such, the car is not going
to be sold at parts-car pricing as many would like. Judging by
the prices I've seen 304 versions needing lots of work have been
getting, I'm not about to give this rare one away.

Forward serious questions and/or offers to me directly.

If it doesn't go to one of you list members, it will next be
offered on the forum, and then on eBay.