[BaadAssGremlins] Rear Hornet Hatchback Seat Free

[BaadAssGremlins] Rear Hornet Hatchback Seat Free

Hey John or anyone the original good hatchback rear seat out of my
orange Hornet has got to go. Pick it up and it's yours free. I will not
ship it. It goes in the trash in 2 weeks as I need the room.
"Doc"