Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 78 gremlin colors

My body man is me and the metal on the doors was painted the same puke
tan as the rest of the interior, the body is orange. Since the interior
is now black I had to paint the exposed door metal black and also the
exposed metal under the quarter windows also. I had the complete
interior removed when I painted these areas, headliner and all. Even
cars that are say   green on green for example the interior paint may be
almost the same as the body but it is a flat or semi-gloss paint to
prevent glare. Mine still has to be rubbed out as I like gloss.
"Doc"