[BaadAssGremlins] Heat Is Back And I AM Suffering Badly With It.

[BaadAssGremlins] Heat Is Back And I AM Suffering Badly With It.

We only get a break of 1-2 days from the high heat and humidity and it
is always on the week ends when I can't work on my car. After 5 day's of
brutal heat and working 3-5 hours a day I am dead on my feet for the
whole weekend, with not enough strength to even work on a model car.
With the high heat I can't breath with my breathing problems but I still
go work on the car even at a greatly reduced pace. The wife is giving me
grief about the remaining interior parts still in the house, but then
tells me not to go out in the heat. How can I get the !@#$%^& parts out
of the house if I don't work on the !@!@#$ car? I have no safe place to
store restored interior parts but in the house till I am ready to
install them in the car. I never sent back the lower door repair panel
from JC Whitney last march. The order was supposed to be 2 rocker panel
skins and I got only one door skin. They straightened out the bill and I
decided to keep the door skin. I now have a use for it. I am going to
cut it up to make the patch for the floor and weld it in. Have a good
day all. I am off to do the Tuesday banking an to work on the car.
"Doc"