Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Mad or Glad

4.0 this head, turbo that, suck this fuel injection problem with wireing
everything but the pope's butt. You are going to have to rebuild the 6
anyway. Put a mild 304 in it and save money and blow all this high tech
6's mumbo jumbo away. It will be 1/2 the price.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Hell, stick you one of the 4.0 liter heads from a jeep on there,
bigger cam, intake and carb and a set of headers and your Gremlin
will fly.
Or set it up for a turbo. Inline sixes are great for putting turbo's
on. Rod

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Terry, one of the guys in our North Coast AMC club has a '68
Javelin with a 6 cyl in it. Offy intake manifold, 4barrel carb and a
split header for dual exhaust. I would suggest checking a Jeep
website as many aftermarket parts for engines are available and the
same as our Gremlin stuff.   Gary 'The Mix'

few smart asses most of the people were nice. I just blame the smart
asses on an over indulgence of beer. You know when I was riding down
the street every one was pointing out the fact that there was a
Gremlin. A couple of guys told me I had a rare automobile there. You
know if you would had told me 25 years ago a Gremlin would someday
be rare I would have thought you were crazy. Only thing a lot of
people were wanting me to do a burn out. Think they were trying to
be funny. All I kept thinking I wish I had one of you guys hot
Gremlins so I could see the look on their faces when I did it. Oh
well maybe someday I will get that second Gremlin and it will be
hot. Now I have a question for you. I noticed J.C. Whitney is
selling the Offehouser intake manifolds that you can mount a 4
barrel on. Not that I am going to get one but I was wondering since
the intake-exhaust manifold is together on the six what do you do
for an exhaust manifold. Just wondering.