Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mad or Glad

Terry your car probably looks perfectly fine for a 30 year old  original
survivor. My orange Hornet has a few dings and dents in it from 31 years
on the road and never having been in the body shop. Driving AMC's and
Ramblers since 1962 I have heard it all in the way of snide remarks. I
say Piss on them enjoy your car like I do with both of mine. Though in
the last 7-8 years positive remarks out number the negative one 10 to 1.
:-)
"Doc"