Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orange AMC Gremmie power?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Orange AMC Gremmie power?

In a message dated 8/7/05 1:53:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rebade1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
This may be old news to some of you, but what do you think of the Sept
2005 issue of Carcraft showing the Gremmie engine(Page 36) with
nitrous, Indy Heads, etc.? low 8's and a trap speed of 165mph? I don't
know where the "big-block" is... Now if I only had the bucks to build
up my 401 with some of those parts!

Ralph
That's Brian Ambrosinis Gremlin,he does some wacko shit with it like wheel stand competitions which he like wins almost every year only to be beaten by another wicked AMC which did a unholy scaaary ass wheel stand and even scarier landing.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS