Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Springs did not work out

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Springs did not work out

In a message dated 8/4/05 2:35:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
The V8 springs from the '77 Matador that I installed on the Gremlin for
use with the 360 engine are not going to work out. The car is sitting
up WAY too high in the front. I am going to clean up the original 6
cylinder springs, paint them, and reinstall them. This is a
disappointing set back as the springs are a real pain to deal with!
Other than that, I am working on finding someone to cut my rear end
housing to the correct width and shorten the drive shaft for my
application. The 3 core radiator that I ordered from Kennedy should be
here in a couple of weeks, so I do see that I am getting closer to
cranking it up! ~Lu~
Lu,you'll be just fine with the 6 banger ones especially if you wanna shoot it down the drag strip sometime'better launching'.Thats what i'm using and its not like the V8 makes it site right on the ground i still had stock clearance.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS