Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:48 AM
Subject: Some parts questions for a '71 Hornet SST 2 door

Heya, I need to locate a speedometer for my car, and also I need to figure out where vacuum lines go since a moron decided not to put them back when I had my transmission done (in another state, and they can't touch my car again ANYWAY!). I'd also like to find replacement chrome trim, that which goes on the quarter panels around the wheel wells. Think you could help me out or point me in the proper direction?

Michael
'71 AMC Hornet SST 258 automatic.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS