[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back To The Same Old Thing Again 90 Degree's And H

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back To The Same Old Thing Again 90 Degree's And High Humidity

Ya Doc, my Gremlin is sitting under a carport in front of the body
shop. The drivers seat is at the upholestery shop now. They said
they can not get the perforated material anymore, but the solid blue
he could. So I have to make some decisions on what to do. I need to
detail the motor and engine compartment before the body gets painted
also. The time has gone so fast this summer and this heat slurps too.
 I think I am a few days ahead of you in the weather.
                               SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> After only 4 days of relief from 90-96 degree temps 90-100%
humidity and
> 100-115 degree heat indexes, it is back. Good thing I bought a new
A/C
> for the house last week. My electric bill was 169$ for last month
when
> it usually is only 65$.
> Progress is slow on the Hornet. After today I will have 3/4's of
the
> pass compt. floor cleaned up primed and the Dynamat installed. I
can
> then start on the small rust spot on the drivers side floor.
Tomorrow is