[BaadAssGremlins] Back To The Same Old Thing Again 90 Degree's And High

[BaadAssGremlins] Back To The Same Old Thing Again 90 Degree's And High Humidity

After only 4 days of relief from 90-96 degree temps 90-100% humidity and
100-115 degree heat indexes, it is back. Good thing I bought a new A/C
for the house last week. My electric bill was 169$ for last month when
it usually is only 65$.
Progress is slow on the Hornet. After today I will have 3/4's of the
pass compt. floor cleaned up primed and the Dynamat installed. I can
then start on the small rust spot on the drivers side floor. Tomorrow is
2 weeks since I spoke to  the upholstery shop so I will call him again
to see if I can at least get the drivers seat upholstered. He said call
back in 2 weeks. Once the floor is finished I can put in the carpet and
the  back seat base cushion I have and start on the dash swap. This
interior could be completed by the end of the month if I could only get
the 2 !@#$%^& bucket seats upholstered. I am only 3 months behind now
from my estimated May 1'st completion date. I am going to work on the
car for a few hours today and then come home. I am lucky that the office
where the car is had A/C so I can take a break now and then and cool
off. I hope everyone else's projects are progressing faster than my
interior job. Oh and Lu as soon as I have the dash out I will send you
the clock.
"Doc"