Re: [BaadAssGremlins] dash

In a message dated 7/29/05 6:19:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart,
At 5'10" and 235 with 18" biceps I don't think I will be going through the gauge opening so it is "yank" the dash time.
I'm 6'2" 450 and its a miracle I can even fit in a damn Gremlin'and nooo i'm not one of those fat people who can't even barely get outta their own chair,i look like i could be a member of the Hells Angels LOL the only pic i have of me is my arm here Some say i look like that dude'Hurley'off that show'LOST'LOL
Bart

JPEG image