Re: [BaadAssGremlins] dash

Bart,
At 5'10" and 235 with 18" biceps I don't think I will be going through the gauge opening so it is "yank" the dash time.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 7/29/05 1:12:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Bart here are pics of same. Will I need the extra body parts to facilitate dash removal? How does it come off?
you havta yank  the dash frame in order to get to the skrews holding the pad itself to the frame or you can yank the gauge panel and take a flashlight and get up under the dash and unskrew it from there if you a very small thin man that is LOL me i'm a big fat dude so i had to yank my whole dash which is held with skrews on the top towards the bottom of the windshield and some nuts on the bottom of the dash
Bart