Re: [BaadAssGremlins] v8 swap into 77 hornet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] v8 swap into 77 hornet

In a message dated 7/28/05 10:51:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, magicalbus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
like I said its crack free It was parked in the shade for over 15 years you should worry about the rest of the plastic too not just the the padded part  the sun turns that to peanut brittle Bruce _J
Yeah but the dash piece i want is a sliver of a part and aint worth 250$ wrere talking AMC Gremlins here not a 426 Hemi 'Cuda
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS