[BaadAssGremlins] More barke help!

I replaced the brake pads/shoes, rear wheel cylinders and the
driver's side brake line from the block to the wheel on my 77
hornet, but now I can't bleed the brakes.  I first bled the
passenger rear brake ok, but when I tried to bleed the driver side
rear brake, nothing.  I disconnected the driver side rear brake line
from the block on the axle to see if the there was a blockage, and
when I had someone pump the brake, fluid barely dribbled out.  And
now, I can't even get the passenger side to bleed.  Furthermore, the
brake pedal is pretty stiff.  Is it the master cylinder?  I should
point out that when I removed the master cylinder cover, the rear
reservoir was practically empty.  Any help would really be
appreciated since I'm really frustrated at this point.  If it is the
master cylinder, where can I find a replacement?  And is it hard to
replace?

One other thing that I noticed is that the master cylinder sits at
about a 10-20 dgree angle.  Is this normal?  It looks like it should
be that way so that it can clear the shock tower, but it looks a
little strange.

Thanks,
Dan