[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Going to look at a wrecked 73 V8 grem tonight for

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Going to look at a wrecked 73 V8 grem tonight for parts. Need anything?

If the plastic panels are good in the hatch area, grab those
(especially the curved pieces around the corners). Kick panels, back
seat area panels, etc. are good to have if not wasted. The little
rubber seat belt slot guides, dash parts, etc. Spoiler, lenses...Just
things that I would look for if I were going. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>