From: harold losey
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay Mile Liars

Hey Eddie keep me in mind if you don't want that 74 Gremmie when the lady decides to part with it as it would go well with my 74. Also do you happen to have an automatic tranny down there to put behind my 68 290 in my Javelin( unless I can find the guy with the Sportabout V8 up here and get that car)?
Hope the family is well, bet those boys are getting big.

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Oh! One more thing. A friend of mine here as a Dodge Dynasty (at least that
is what model I think it is, big early 80s boxy car) he bought from original
owner, who she sold it only because she can't drive anymore. It has 38,000
miles on it, you would have to see this car, to me it looks like instant
showcar if someone details engine and repaints trunk lid from fading due to
texas sun. He wants $1800/obo for it.

And lastly, there is a old lady named Mrs. Maxwell here who I have been on
her butt to sell me her 74 Gremlin, 258-6, AT, white, loaded, for years, it
has 34K original miles on it, she don't drive no more as her ankles swelled
up due to she has a variety of ailments at 81 years old. You would have to
see that thing, geez, it is beautiful, garaged, and well, has not been
driven for about 2 years sadly.
Eddie Stakes'Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx