-----Original Message-----
From: twa1950@xxxxxxx

This is just a note. I see where some of you are going to shows and
driving your cars but are not going to show them. Do me a favor and
think about that. Whenever I go to shows and see cars in the parking lot
that should be in the show I am kind of dissapointed. The only reason I
can think of you wouldn't enter them is that you don't think they are
"show" quality I can almost guarantee you there will be cars there in
worst shape then yours. Maybe because mine is not in the best of
condition I always go out of my way to give them a once over. I always
vision what they were and what they will be like. Just a thought. Terry